Sunday 31 July 2011

Creating A Classical Bear

I was at the Sewing Club again on Friday. This was my third time there and had gathered lots of wonderful advice from wonderful experts like Aunties Ivy and Shirley. Their handicraft work is so fantastic and so professional. Their wonderful advice and encouragement has further made realized that the art of hand-stitch work has to be continued from one generation to another. A big thank you to my friend Adeline who has introduced me to the Sewing Club. And a really big thank you to Wonderful Ivy and Shirley.

Adeline has given me a piece of very beautiful vintage-like fabric. I was very excited as I have always wanted to sew a classical bear and this is a wonderful opportunity. Here are the work in progress images I have uploaded:


No comments:

Post a Comment