Thursday 2 February 2012

Bebe the Baby Bunny

Ha ha... think I am obsessed with bunnies now... Just couldn't stop making more bunnies after creating cute Pinkie. I happened to find a pair of baby socks while rummaging my little "store-house"... hmm.. a little bunny came into my mind immediately. Then I began working on it. Making Bebe was a little challenging as the socks were really small. Stitches need to be very fine otherwise it would be very untidy....I have carefully needle felted their eyes and noses. I have to work under a strong white lamp in order to see clearly ha ha...think my eyes are failing...well it comes with age anyway!! ha ha. Here she is, meet Bebe Bunny, a 6' little bunny....




Cost - SGD8.00 (excluding postage or shipping cost)
Bebe has found a loving owner....

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just read your blog and you make the most cutest softies! Looking forward to seeing what you will make next.

    ReplyDelete