Friday 24 April 2015

Breezy, the Bear



Hello World, i m Breezy, a 100% hand-sewn bear. I stand a a height of 31cm n has a width of 14cm. I m made from a towel fabric. I love to be cuddled n hugged. Would u like to adopt me?

PLEASE NOTE: Although Breezy the Bear has been made to a high standard, due to small buttons (which can be a choking hazard) he is being sold as a decorative item only, so therefore not suitable for young children.

He will arrive at his owner home delightfully packaged and carefully shipped.

Breezy the Bear is part of Handicraft Passion Hand-made Collection, a small design line, entirely 100% hand-made with no sewing machine used at all.  Being hand-made, each and every item is one of a kind.

~~Made with love by Handicraft Passion♥~~
Do email me at : handicraftpassion@gmail.com,  if you are interested to adopt her.
Price: SGD15 (Excluding Postage/Shipping Cost)


No comments:

Post a Comment